Monday, February 22, 2010

3rd day and finished the run again

Today started the 3.2km jog slowly to stretch my trouble calves as i enjoy the fresh evening air..reached the canal without much trouble...but calves were tight...so i stretch it before i start the timed 2.4km run along the canal. i paced myself at 45 sec per 100 metres, and reach the 1km mark with no much problem....up the 1st slope, also no problem....and next few slopes , heavier panting but ok. On 4th slope, an idiot came running out from the hdb block and try to show off and sprinf off in front of me, i ignore him as he run in front.....it was at 1.5km point so i continued to pace steadily.....reached the bridge at 1.65km , and trying to catch my breathe and concentration.....slowly run toward end point 2km mark.....saw that idiot there, i made a u -turn to run toward the last 400metres, and wala , i saw that same idiot at 200 metres from my finish point at 2.4km, he was practically walking after running only 500metres, oh he deserves to be called idiot.....for showing off...he can't run anymore.....i overtook him delightfully. Stop my watch at 20 min 12 sec, so far best finish but still above 2o min. I try to walk back to catch my breathe, over the 2km but felt a bit exhausted frankly today. Felt a bit stomach unwell too when i finally reach the car park. Another satisfying day .....hip hip hurray, trmw i be back again ....same regime and kick more idiots' butt if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment