Saturday, February 20, 2010

Army Daze and 2.4km run

Today I ran my 1st 2.4km run non stop since 13 years ago. Took 20 min 43 sec but fully satisfied as i never stop even once during the run. 6 short slopes along the route, aching legs now, but good feeling. Looking forward to my next 2.4km run again. My best ever 2.4 km in my life was 8 min 56 sec, and best 5km is 17 min 12 sec. I was 66kg and 29 inch waist. That's history, i am 86kg today with 38 inch waist. Today is 1st day for my fight back to glory days !

1 comment:

  1. Now "watching" soccer results via internet's livescores over various bets i placed with singapore pools. Man Utd is today 1st victim for upset when they lost to Everton at Goodison Park 1-3. All my other bets are in progressed, hopefully it turn out winners for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete